I am going to add a personal touch to this post and show you some pictures about my life and some of the people who make it so very special for me:
1. I am thankful for friendship. These girls have been by my side 100%. I could not have asked for a better bridal party.
They showed me a great time in Nashville, TN for my Bachelorette!
2. I am thankful for family. What an amazing surprise bridal shower and how nice of the whole family to come together and spend a Sunday afternoon reminiscing, laughing, eating, etc.
Wardrobe change. I told you they are amazing bridesmaids.
3. I am thankful for true love. Through thick and thin, my fiancé has never left my side. I am such a lucky woman to be able to call him mine <3
Cookie-cutters with my new initials and a cookie-cutter in the shape of a ring! How cute.
4. I am thankful for freedom. I took a day off of work one Thursday to spend time with my Mother – shopping, laughing, and finding a killer mother-of-the-bride dress 🙂
We capped off the night with some lovely Sauvignon blanc and a delicious dinner in our home <3
5. I am thankful for good health. I am very aware of the nutrients that I put into my body. This is a characteristic about myself that I love and am not ashamed to admit. Time is not wasted when it is spent on your health. Don’t neglect your body!
6. I am thankful for physical fitness and my crossfit community. I love to exercise. It is my favorite way to start the day on a positive note. It also allows me to give back to the community, fundraising and being a participant in fitness events.
7. I am thankful for this blog. I have big visions for this blog and it is nowhere near where I see it in the next year, but I am thankful to have the opportunity to share useful (hopefully) information with my readers and help out in one way or another.
8. I am thankful for my job. I am a full-time paralegal working in center city Philadelphia, PA. I have awesome co-workers who keep every day interesting. I believe that a good work atmosphere is ideal for productivity.
9. I am thankful for education. Yes, a hobby of mine is learning. I cannot seem to get enough of it! I love to learn and am always spending money left and right to better my education. I hope that it will pay off in the long run, but for now I just want to pursue my passion for health and wellness.